Obzervr Cloud v41.62a - to preview on 21/07/2022 and primary on 03/08/2022 (without the Work API) includes the following updates:
- Updates the Document Conversion tool (Aspose) to be on the latest version.
- A change to revert changes to the Sync API which were initially introduced to resolve an issue where there is an issue with pulling templates when syncing Obzervr Capture.
- Resolves an issue with editing an assignment after a work template has been updated which contains sampling.
Releasing to Primary on 03/08/2022 will also include an update to the PDF service, JSreport. The following updates are included:
- Resolves an issue where the post-text has the line break but the blank PDF doesn't.
- Resolves an issue where the thumbnail photo on the field is dropped to the next page when the field is the last one on previous page.
- Introduces photos taken using the Drawing field to display as full-sized in the Appendix whilst an actual drawing using the Drawing field will not.
- Resolves an issue where field values of different sizes affect column size.
- Introduces Tags to completed PDF and Blank PDF.
- Introduces the thumbnails list in the Appendix when the full-sized photo in the completed PDF is enabled.