Skip to main content
Obzervr Cloud v41.58 release (Primary)
Obzervr Cloud v41.58 - to preview on 23/06/2022 and primary on 28/06/2022 includes the following updates:
- Resolves an issue on Worklist V2 when the list throws an error with the notification as follows "Number of records to return must be explicitly specified"
- Introduces a new feature flag to hide the Update API which is the cause of multiple issues when updating assignments on the Manager
- Resolves an issue where the assignment cannot be updated unless assignee is provided
- Resolves an issue with the update using work API when assigning an assignment to a person doesn't update the assignment status
- Resolves an issue where selected Assigned To person is not saved and displayed on the Assignment Edit page after updating the assignment
- Introduces Status Filtering Chips to Worklist v2 (equivalent to v1).
- Supports removing Worklist V1 by notifying the users that Worklist v1 has been removed in case they access Worklist V1 using a bookmarked URL.
- Resolves some smaller issues with Assignment Tags, where there were duplicated assignment tags shown on the Edit Assignment page and updating to remove the colours when the definition is deleted.