Obzervr now offers a powerful, highly-configurable workflow solution to support automated:
- status updates;
- transferring Assignments between Teams;
- adding of one or many Group Fragment Templates to a phase of the assignment;
- removal of one or many Group Fragment Templates from the assignment.
Specifically, this feature supports numerous scenarios including (though not limited to), automated logic-driven:
- finalisation of work, when work status set to completed;
- transfer of work, to another team, when work status set to completed or finalised;
- transfer of work, to another team, when group fragment status set to completed;
- finalisation of work, where work template or group fragment template is part of the work and work or group status is set to complete;
- transfer of work, where work template or group fragment template is part of the work and work is set to complete or finalised, or group status is set to complete;
- addition of group fragment template/s (e.g. sign-off) where group fragment template is complete, incomplete, not started and / or where assignment is complete or finalised.
- removal of group fragment template/s where group fragment template is complete, incomplete, not started and / or where assignment is complete or finalised.
Workflows (whether simple or complex single or multi-step) can be easily created as assignments / work, by members of a custom team via Capture, using a custom work template.
Once workflow assignments are set to Completed or Finalised status, they’re active. Once active, the solution listens for work (created in Obzervr directly or via integration), that satisfies the conditions of the first step of each active workflow.
Where an assignment satisfies the workflow step one (1) conditions, the workflow step executes – applying the updates to the work / assignment, as configured in the relevant workflow.
Note – once step one (1) of the workflow executes, the solution will listen for the conditions of the next step, etc.
Note – if multiple workflows are valid for the assignment / work, the solution will execute one workflow entirely (i.e. all its steps), then execute the steps of the other workflow/s.
If you’d like to discuss how workflow can be used to improve work execution, please get in touch via email@example.com.
To read more, walk through the following articles: