Obzervr Cloud v41.56 - to preview on 08/06/2022, patched on the 14/06/2022 and primary on 16/06/22 includes the following updates:
- Introduce the ability to list the work that references a particular attachment.
- Introduce a config option to enable request and response logging for a configured set of HTTP responses.
- Introduce the ability to synchronize tag type definitions to the Capture app
- Introduce a new 'replace' flag to support removing and adding new instances based on the payload
- Introduce a new column, 'Last Action By', to display LastActionBy for the approval workflow; and
resolves an issue where the current column 'Completed By' displays CompletedBy; where Completed By is whoever completed the assignment
- Enhancement to the import API that supports R8 integration
- Resolves an issue where Work cannot be created or updated via Manager. This issue was introduced on Friday the 27th-May-2022 and fixed later on the day. This release is to ensure other releases after the fix will have the fix in.
- Resolves an issue where the Work cannot be queried due to non-support file-formats uploaded in the work (e.g. .msg file)
- Resolves an issue where the Tag Validator for R8 is not working and takes the users to the Designer template
- Resolves an issue with allowing Inline PDFs for Assignment Prepopulate and Update
A patch was cherry picked into Obzervr Cloud v41.56 into Preview on 14/06/22 to include this update:
- Resolves an issue where 'replace' flag removes other groups and instances that are not defined in the payload. 'Replace' flag should only update the group that defined in the payload.