With Capture v1.42.9 and Designer & Manager v41.31, we bring you a new feature that allows administrators to enforce the capture of comments on certain levels of exceptions. This is a tenant setting (in Console in settings after selecting the tenant) where the administrator can indicate whether users need to add comments on particular exception levels (low, medium, high)
This article will explore how to set up mandatory comments on exceptions and how this can be used in Capture and viewed in Manager. Please note that you will need access to Console and the Designer to completely set up this feature
- Setting up the mandatory comments in Tenant Settings
- Using the mandatory comments on exceptions on Capture
1. Setting up the mandatory comments in Tenant Settings
This feature is set up in the Tenant Settings via Console with the following steps:
- Access to the Console and select the Tenant you want to set this up
- Navigate to Exception Management block
- Set the comments to be either Mandatory or Optional per different exceptional Exceptions
- Click Apply to save the changes
- Go back to Manager, update the Work Templates and set up the Exceptions per normal then Publish the Work Templates.
Figure 1: How to set up Work Template options in Manager
2. Using the Group Summary in Capture
Now, on Capture, whenever the Exception is triggered and is exceptional level matches with the setting in Console, users will expect to see the comments mandatory or optional on Capture.
Figure 2: How to use mandatory comments on exceptions in Capture
That's it! Hope you enjoyed the article!
Leave a comment below and click to let us know if this article was helpful!