*We do not release Capture v1.39.30
With the Capture v1.39.31 patch release (can be downloaded via the app stores), we are bringing you the following new features and updates:
- Fix for Capture on Samsung Android OS 10+ devices that had been patched with the Android July 2020 security patches; these devices can now add photos to work orders.
- Improve the text visibility for read-only fields in non-prerequisite groups when a prerequisite group is present.
- Fix for the overlapping text in the Work Functional Location in Overview tab on Capture v1.39.29:
- Fix for the pre-requisite bar - the bar will now disappear once the prerequisite groups are completed.
- Fix for Trip Work Orders created through a Trip template; now the work templates are visible and open on Capture.
Capture v1.39.29 had resolved this issue re: Trip template does not show on Capture for v41 tenant when using Capture v39. However, it caused another issue which Work Orders created by Trip Template did not show the Work Template and couldn't be opened:
- Fix to enable to add more instances for the prerequisite group after completion.
This was a feature that we enabled to allow users to add additional instances in the prerequisite group, This now locks the Work again until the new instance is completed. This is essential for safety tasks (groups in Capture) like Take 5 or SLAM. See the feature here.
- Fix for the "time travel" issue when synchronizing the Capture app.
The sync error happened due to the sync commands that were running out of order. "Time travelling" is an issue where the Capture device time is out of sync with the Obzervr server time, this can happen and is to be expected. We had catered for this in the past, however there were certain scenarios where this was still a problem. These have now been addressed.