Prior to going into details, read How do I create a Work Order? to learn how to create a Work Order. In this article, we will go into details about how to create and do a stand-alone Work Request Work Order.
Note: With the Work Request Work Order, it is important to remember the Plant Item you used to create the Work, so you can search in Pronto more easily.
Figure 1: Create Work Request Work Order
There are 2 ways that you can raise a Work Request
- Within a normal Work Order; read more details in here
- Create a stand-alone Work Request Work Order; continue with this article
In a Work Request Work Order, there is only 1 Work phase:
Figure 2: A stand-alone Work Request Work Order
- Complete the Work Request group - this is essential because the values captured in this group will be used to raise a Work Request
Figure 3: Complete the prerequisite group - Take Time
- (Optional) If need to raise more than one Work Request, you can add additional instances, simply tap on the + (plus) button
Figure 4: Add additional instances if needed
- Add History Notes and/or Safety Notes if needed
- Navigate to Overview tab - in this tab, you can review your Work Order details, completion percentage, exceptions and action the Work Order such as Complete, Cancel or Put on Hold - and review the details. If the information is correct, tap on Complete button.
Figure 5: Complete the Work Order
- Sync your device to update the Work Order in Manager