In Obzervr Capture, you can add and edit photos to your Work Order. Here is how to do it:
- Open the Group you want to add photo(s)
- Tap on the photo icon on the top-right corner of each section
Figure 1: Photo icon
- Tap YES to allow Obzervr Capture to access to your camera and images
- Tap on the + (plus) icon to add new photo(s)
Figure 2: Plus icon on Obzervr Capture on Android/iOS devices - on the top-bottom corner of the screen
Figure 3: Plus icon on Obzervr Capture on Windows - on the top-right corner of the screen
- Select Take a new picture or Select an image from the library
- Take new photo (if selected to take new) or select an existing image from the library (if selected otherwise)
- Tap on the newly created image to enter the edit section, also known as Image Viewer
- In this viewer, you can:
- Comment on the image by tapping on the comment icon
- Type to add Notes on the image by tapping on the T icon
- Draw on the image by tapping on the Drawing icon
- Crop, rotate or flip the image by tapping on the Square icon
- To Save the photo with edit, tap on Save. You can choose to save New or Update the existing Image.
Figure 4: Notice to confirm saving the new or updating existing image
- Once the image is saved, you are taken back to the Section Photos. You can add more image by using the + icon or tap on X icon to save the image(s) and exit
Figure 5: Tap icon x to save the images and go back to the Work Order
Now, under the photo icon, it will tell you how many images there are by a description.
Figure 6: Total number of photos in your section
You have successfully added photos to your Work
Please sign in to leave a comment.