Want to learn more about the fields you capture on the Obzervr Capture app?
Data is commonly collected using checklists, service sheets or forms. These are usually checklists which must be completed throughout a job. A checklist can usually be broken down into Task Lists, Field Measurements and Groups. Let’s check out what a Task List, Field Measurement and Groups look like.
How to fill out the Work with different Field type?
- Open the Obzervr Capture app, select a Work and select the Work tab.
- You will see the Field Measurements option and if you click on it, there are Fields separated by Sections.
- Each field can have one of the following data types:
- Numeric range – green is in the range and red is out of range. This is an exceedance and will alert the Obzervr Administrator. By providing a range of acceptable field measurement, it prompts users to check their measurement or act proactively. These field measurements use a Unit of Measurement (UOM), upper and lower boundary value. i.e. pH (from 1 – 14) or 240V AC UPS Inverter 11BRU10 (from 0 – 100%)
- Tiles – select the box to choose your answer i.e. Underfloor area ventilation fans running. i.e. OK or NOT OK.
- Drop downs – select your answer from the list of options i.e. Reason field measures not taken.
- Date – add a date for the field measurement i.e. Installation date
- Time – add time for the field measurement i.e. SCADA panel time
- Notes – write a description for your observation i.e. Local Bore Name or Property Name
- Signature/Drawing – useful for instances where you need to sign-off that you’ve completed the work i.e. Control room sign-off
Figure 1: How to fill in the data for different field types
How to Complete a Work?
Click on a Work to open it.
If there is the Plan phase in the Work, you will see the Plan page first.
If there is no Plan phase in the Work, you will see the Work page.
Swipe left or click to access the Work Overview page of the Work.
- Click on the Group you want to start (if there are multiple Groups in the Phase).
If there are Prerequisite Groups, you need to complete those Groups first.
If there are Compulsory Groups, you need to complete those Groups so you can complete the Work.
Figure 2: Work with and without Plan phase and Prerequisite Group
- Click on the Section you want to start (if there are multiple Sections in the Group).
Click on Field Measurement. Enter data in all the fields. When data is entered in a Work, the status of the Work is changed from Assigned to In Progress and the timestamp with the do-er avatar will be recorded under the FIeld Measurement (FM).
Figure 3: Timestamp recorded
Once you have entered data in all the fields in the Work, you are ready to Complete a Work.
To Complete a Work, navigate back to the Work List (or My Work page)
Click the Assignee Avatar to open More Options menu bar at the bottom of the page.
Select Complete from the More Options taskbar.
Figure 4: Mark a Work as complete
The status of the Work will change to Completed.
Notification of Work Completion will appear on the screen.
Sync to save your data.
A Manager User will be able to view that your Work has been Completed on the Manager Web Portal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.