What information do I need from Obzervr Capture to search for the Work on Manager Portal?
Figure 1: A Work on Obzervr Capture App
From My Work Page on the Obzervr Capture App, you can have this information about a Work:
- Work Reference Number, which is unique for each Work
- Work Template Name; and
- Work Functional Location
From this information, you can easily search for a Work on Manager Portal. There are 2 ways which you can find:
Where do I find the Work list on Manager Portal?
- Navigate to Manager Portal URL
- From the menu bar on the left-hand side, click to select Work
- A list of Work will be loaded on the right-hand side page
Figure 2: Where to find all the Work on Manager Portal
How do I find the Work I need on Manager Portal?
There are 2 ways to search for your desired Work
Using Work Reference Number (also known as Work ID)
This is the fastest way to search for your desired Work. Simply navigate to the Search button on the top-right corner and click on that.
Figure 3: Search function
The Search box will pop up. Fill in the Work ID (also known as Work Reference Number) and click Search
Figure 4: Search box
The result will be filtered and displayed based on the input information
Figure 4: Results
In case you don't remember the Work Reference Number, you can narrow down the search by Team, Dates, Status, Assignee, etc information.
Using Functional Location, Work Type (also known as Template on Manager Portal), Assignee/Supervisor details, Date & Time
With this method, it is essential that you identify two types of Work because due to their nature in set-up, we would have different ways to search for the desired Work:
- Safety-related type of Work. I.e: SLAM, Take-5
With this type of Work, you can start with the Functional Location to search for the relevant Locations; then narrow down your search with the Template and Assignee information.
- Shift Handover Notes type of Work.
With this type of Work, it is easier for you to search for the desired Work by starting with the Template Name and narrow down by the Assignee and Date & Time
Figure 5: Sort Work based on Start Date & Time with End Date & Time
- The most simple way to look for a Work is using its Reference Number, which is also known as Work ID.
- In case of not having the Work Reference Number, you can narrow down your search to the desired Work by searching based on Functional Locations, then the Work Type (also known as Work Template), Assignee and/or Supervisor details and the start/end Date & Time of the Work.
- From the Work List, you can also identify if there are unsolved exceptions and their priorities (low, medium or high) to quickly act on that.
Please sign in to leave a comment.