Have you been wondering what Webhooks are and how to use them?
Webhooks are a great way to connect to external systems like your ERP or to leverage SMS or email services for notifications.
One of the key elements of creating a Webhook is the Command. A Command is an event in the Obzervr Platform which triggers an external system to perform an action.
There are a lot of Commands in our system to choose from, so we thought it would be good to put together a summarised list so that you can quickly and easily create a Webhook without getting overwhelmed by the multitude of Commands available.
11 Useful Obzervr Commands for Webhook Integration
- CreateTimeSeriesFieldMeasurementCommand - when you click on a Series Instance
- UpdateTimeSeriesFieldMeasurementCommand - when you enter data into a Series Field Measurement
- CompleteAssignmentCommand - when you complete an Assignment in the app
- ForceCompleteAssignmentCommand - when you complete in Manager
- InProgressAssignmentCommand - when you click on an Assigned Assignment and enter data into the Assignment
- DeclineAssignmentCommand - when you decline an Assignment
- CancelAssignmentCommand - when you cancel an Assignment
- CancelTripAssignmentCommand - when you cancel an Assignment within a Trip
- CreateAssigmnentFullCommand - when you create an assignment
- DeleteAssignmentCommand - when you delete an assignment
- UpdateAssignmentFieldMeasurementCommand - when you enter data into a Field Measurement