What is a Team?
A Team is a group of users that are in the same business unit and share similar work.
Who will use Teams?
- Businesses with multiple business units using Obzervr.
- Businesses with external contractors (i.e. citizen scientists or an engineering service provider).
Why have we created the Teams feature?
- Data security and improved access control of the Manager web portal. Teams was created so that external contractors could access the Manager web portal and not access other business units’ data.
- Access to irrelevant information to that business unit (i.e. Sites or Test Plans). Obzervr Capture users should not be burdened by data that is not relevant to their work.
Where can I find Teams?
- Obzervr Console - within each Tenant
- Obzervr Capture
How do I get started with Teams?
Check out the following articles for more info:
- How to create Teams on Obzervr Manager
- Managing your Teams on Obzervr Manager
- Permissions & Roles for Teams on Obzervr Manager
- How to use Teams on Obzervr Capture
Want to hear more about Obzervr? Check out our website (www.obzervr.com), or social media pages (LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook).
Leave a comment below and click to let us know if this article was helpful!
Please sign in to leave a comment.